Current Las Vegas Real Estate News
400+ Condos under management in our Private Collection at Luxury Real Estate Advisors
Las Vegas Economy
- 100,450 people are currently employed on the strip in the resorts (potential tenant base)
- Unemployment Is down to 4.3% from a high of 13% in 2013
The value of job creating projects planned for Las Vegas through 2021, Resorts World and NFL Stadium not included (combined, an additional $6.3 Billion to the numbers below):
- 2017 $436,000,000
- 2018 $719,000,000
- 2019-20 $1,130,000,000
At Luxury Real Estate Advisors we make every effort to enrich the buying and selling process for our clients. We became the first full-service real estate brokerage to retain the services of a seasoned data analyst. This enables us to provide our investors with comprehensive sales data.
The reporting and analytics you can expect will encompass the following metrics:
- 10 year appreciation data per building (by unit type).
- 10 year historical leasing data per building (by unit type).
- Analysis illustrating increased/decreased rent premiums (furnished vs. unfurnished).
Our Real Estate practice provides services and guidance in the following areas:
- Pre-acquisition analysis of property sales and leasing efforts with timelines, segmented by building, floor plan and view.
- Micro and Macro analysis of economic trends, lending solutions, inventory levels and forecasting.
- HOA policy review and opinions.
- Property improvements which maximize rent and sale prices
- In-House Property Management and leasing services.
- Robust accounting features for improved business insight and decision-making.
- Legal and risk mitigation.
- Exit strategy forward planning.
2007-2018 Member Las Vegas High Rise & Condominium Association